Continue to develop and implement
a – A long range plan for the site and facility.
b – Move key ministry locations in the facility.
a – Continue the 2017 “Spiritual” plan.
b – Pray for one specific family each week.
c – Memorize a verse/passage each month.
a – Continue the Mathew 18 principal.
b – Implement the new constitution.
c – Continue to develop & implement a vision/process to fulfill that vision for GBC.
a – To share the message of salvation with at least 5 people in 2019
b – To entertain/be entertained by at least two different family’s or groups of people from GBC each month.
* The improvement of the “lobby”/entrance of the church.
* Different chair set-ups.
* Developing a long range plan for the site & facility.
* Getting a deeper appreciation for the Bible.
* Acknowledging God in everything.
* Praying regularly and frequently.
* Mathew 18 principal.
* Reviewing the constitution.
* Developing a vision and a process to fulfill that vision.
* To share the message of salvation with at least 1 person.
* To invite at least 5 new people to GBC.
* To invite at least one different family/group to your home every month
- Evaluating the use and efficiency of the church facility.
- Develop and implement a long range plan for the site & facility.
- Continue the 2017”Spiritual” plan.
- Read through 1 section of the Bible.
- Pray for one specific family each week.
- Continue the Mathew 18 principle.
a. The new constitution
b. Appoint elders & deacons
- - Develop & implement a process to fulfill the new constitution.
- To share the message of salvation with at least 5 people in 2018
- To invite at least 10 new people to GBC
- To entertain or be entertained by at least 2 different family/groups from GBC each month.